|The monthly CONNECT newsletter is your go-to source for information about programs at the hottest spot in town – the Altadena Library District. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!
Inside This Issue:
- "Go Public" Screening & Panel with Producers and PUSD Superintendent
- Citizenship Classes at the Branch
- 4x4 Art Workshops
- Friends of the Altadena Library January Update
- Library Technology in Action in the Community
- Staff Picks for All Ages (Themes: Hobbies & New Additions)
- NEW – Reader Picks!
- Share Your Story, Tell Your Story
- Covered California Enrollment Info at the Library
- January Exhibitions & Displays
- Events, Activities, and More!
NEW - A Spanish translation of this month's newsletter will be available within the week! Do you work for an company or local organization that serves Spanish-speakers in our community? CONTACT US TODAY so that we can get you printed copies of our Spanish version each month.
Printed copies are also available at the Main Library and Bob Lucas Branch Library.