Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Superior Public Library will close to the public starting Wednesday, March 18 and will remain closed until further notice.
- Due dates have been updated to reflect the closure and no items will be due while the library is closed.
- Patrons who have items checked out should not attempt to return them in the outdoor book drop. Please hold on to your items until the library reopens.
- As a service to our patrons, librarians can be reached via telephone (715) 394-8860 during the following times:
- Monday through Thursday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- You may call the library to request items or place holds at our website, superiorlibrary.org.
- Please request only items listed as “Available” at Superior Public Library. We will not be receiving deliveries of items from other libraries until early April.
- When you receive a notification that items are ready for pickup, please call the library to schedule a pickup time. When you arrive at the the library at the scheduledtime, call (715) 394-8860 and library staff will bring your items to your vehicle.
Don’t forget, our online resources are available 24/7! You can check out books and audiobooks from Wisconsin’s Digital Library, take a class through Gale Courses, or use the resources from Badgerlink anytime. All you need is your library card!
Visit our website for updates! We will reopen to the public as soon as it is safe to do so.
Superior Public Library staff
This email is a service provided by ReadingHouseLLC.com, 6525 Waterford Circle, Sarasota, FL 34238.
If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe here.
© 2016 DearReader.com All Rights Reserved.